We’re looking for an in-house graphic designer who can excel in a fast-paced, customer-first environment. You’ll be in charge of preparing graphic files for print and web, you have a passion for quality and attention to detail, and possess a strong design aesthetic and creative ability. You are a master of organization and you like your desktop and email apps tidy with well categorized folders. You will also cross-train and learn how to be a screen printer, which can be physically demanding at times.
We’re a full-service boutique screen printing and design company offering apparel printing, graphic design, and website design services in Saint John, New Brunswick. We’re experiencing steady growth and are looking for a great fit for our team!
- Recent graduate of Graphic Design program with knowledge of web design
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal, must be able to proofread and edit copy
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to think ahead, identify problems and troubleshoot
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Can take a project from concept to implementation
- Experience with utilizing a CMS such as WordPress for website content changes
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign):
- Must meet the requirements of the Youth Employment Fund (18-29 years old, recent graduate)
Nice to Have, But Not Required:
- Experience with social media campaigns
- Experience with photography
- Pre-print and traditional print production experience (colour separations, vinyl graphics)
If you’re interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Graphic Designer” in the subject line.
*Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.